AL MAYA: THE EXOTIC ISLAND FOR A DAY OF RELAXATION
Nature, Beach, 6
In a nutshell Al Maya Island is a true paradise on earth just a few minutes from Abu Dhabi, where we can relax on the exclusive beach against the backdrop of the splendid Arabian Gulf.
Good to know
- Al Maya Island
- Crystal clear waters and enchanting landscapes
- From the port of Abu Dhabi we move to the pier where our boat is waiting to take us to Al Maya Island, one of 200 natural islands which make up the emirate of Abu Dhabi. On our arrival, the island gives us a warm welcome to this true corner of paradise, with a spectacular view over the Arabian Gulf.
- The island is home to over 5,000 gazelles, an animal much loved by the city and from which the name of Abu Dhabi derives. We can enjoy a few hours of pure relaxation on the fully equipped beach that is at our disposal, or we can take a dip in the splendid crystal-clear waters.
- And if you begin to feel the odd pang of hunger, why not try one of the restaurants on the island before returning to the boat.
Good to know
- This tour does not feature a guide but a local escort.
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- In the price are included one umbrella every 2 guests and 1 sun lounger per
adult guest and 1 towel per adult guest.
sports, if available, upon payment and under responsibility of the
- We inform our guest that, according to the directions of Al Maya Island, it is forbidden to bring any kind of food on the island, except for a bottle of water. Nevertheless a payment restaurant is available on the island.
- It is allowed to take pictures of the gazelles, but prohibited to chase them.