CRUISE AND DINNER ABOARD A DHOW
In a nutshell A trip aboard a traditional Arab boat to take in the city skyline and enchanting views caressed by the sea breeze: experience a truly unforgettable piece of Arab tradition and savour a delicious on-board dinner.
Good to know
- Dhow traditional boat
- Cruise along the Corniche
- On-board dinner
- We leave the port behind us and head to a traditional dhow, a wooden boat that was used to fish pearls and trade within the region in ancient times but which is now used mainly to ferry visitors around while they enjoy a unique experience visiting the capital of the Emirates.
- As we sail on the traditional Arab boat caressed by the lovely sea breeze, we have time to take in the panorama of the Corniche, the amazing waterfront that stretches for kilometres where we can admire many ultra-modern glass skyscrapers and the elegant residential complexes that have earned Abu Dhabi the name “Manhattan of the Persian Gulf'.
- Along the way, we are entertained by the sound of Arab music that perfectly complements the enchanting views that pass before our eyes.
- A spectacle for the eyes and mind combined with delights for the palate: we enjoy a delicious buffet dinner directly on board, after which we return to the port.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early as only a limited number of places are available.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing.
tour is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.