EXPERIENCE DUBAI'S SKYSCRAPERS AND AN APERITIF WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS AT THE OBSERVATORY
Panorama, Culture, Gourmet Tours, 1
In a nutshell Dubai has amazed the world with its luxurious extravagance and imposing skyscrapers that dominate its skyline: In this excursion we can admire some of the most captivating ones and we have the unique opportunity to sip an aperitif at a height of 200 metres.
Good to know
- Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al Arab (photo stop)
- Palm Jumeirah (photo stop)
- Aperitif at The Observatory
- Our exciting excursion will start at the Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made building in history. Our visit to the skyscraper will begin at the reception on the ground floor with a multimedia presentation on the fascinating history of Dubai and the Burj Khalifa.
- From the reception, we take an exhilarating ride in the lift at a speed of 10 metres per second, up to the 124th floor where we can admire the 360° panoramic view of the city, the desert and the ocean.
- Next, we will admire the super-luxury Burj Al Arab hotel and take some stunning photos of this distinctive sail-shaped building located on an artificial island.
- Our next destination is the fascinating Palm Jumeirah, a huge artificial island with luxury resorts and hotels that has been labelled the 'eighth wonder of the world', and a residential area where we stop to take photos along the artificial 12 kilometres long breakwater.
- Our last stop will be The Observatory restaurant in the Marriott Harbour hotel, where we can sip a refreshing aperitif whilst enjoying stunning views from a height of 200 metres of the sun setting over the sea, with breathtaking flashes of colour over Dubai Marina and the Palm Jumeirah.
Good to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking in advance.
- The Burj Khalifa being one of the main attractions of the city, there is the possibility of finding long queues at the entrance.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Casual smart dress code is
compulsory, casual clothing (a shirt with collar is recommended, and no
sports shoes, t-shirts or jeans), and closed shoes (ladies can wear open