PREMIUM — HELICOPTER FLIGHT OVER DUBAI CITY
Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly, Free of guide
The perfect way to enjoy a complete panoramic view of Dubai and its intricate infrastructure; a helicopter tour for an incredible and unforgettable experience
- Helicopter flight
- Union Square
- Emirates Towers
- Burj Khalifa
- Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Al Arab Hotel
- The World
- Dubai Marine Beach
- Mall of the Emirates
- After a short transfer, we board the helicopter to be delighted with breathtaking views of Dubai from above.
- After take-off, we fly over some of the magnificent skyscrapers and other engineering feats for which Dubai is famous: Union Square, the Emirates Towers, the Burj Khalifa skyscraper, the tallest in the world, the famous and picturesque Palm Jumeirah, the 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel, the artificial archipelago The World, the Dubai Marine Beach coastline and the Mall of the Emirates shopping centre.
- After a short flight, we return to the port.
Good to know
- This tour does not feature a guide, the pilot will provide some explanations.
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- Do not forget to bring the photocopy of your passport or your I.D. with you.
- Guests must be in good physical health.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and casual clothing.
- Children under 4 years old, guests on a weehlchair and pregnant women can not participate.
- Time departure and meeting points will be communicated to guests directly to the cabin by letter.
- We cannot grant the places on the same helicopter to families.
- This excursion is reserved to all the guests who will not disembark in Dubai and to disembarking guests with the flight after 5pm from Dubai Airport.
- All guests taking part in this excursion must leave their luggage outside the cabin according to their disembarkation time (check the Diario di Bordo).
- Hand luggage deposit is available on board.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.