DUBAI SIGHTS AND TEA AT THE ATLANTIS HOTEL
Panorama, Culture, 1
In a nutshell Soaring skyscrapers and super-luxury hotels provide a stark contrast to the typical markets. Dubai is a blend of tradition and modernity, as we discover on this excursion that includes a relaxing cup of tea at the Ayamna Restaurant.
Good to know
- Burj Al Arab (photo stop)
- Palm Jumeirah
- Atlantis Hotel
- Tea at the Ayamna Restaurant
- Lost Chambers
- Souk Al Bahar
- Burj Khalifa (photo stop)
- Our excursion will start outside the famous 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel with its distinctive sail shape, which we can immortalize with wonderful photos.
- Our next stop will take us to the Palm Jumeirah, inaugurated by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum as the eighth wonder of the world, where the Atlantis hotel awaits us in all its glory. It boasts 1,539 rooms and suites set on an artificial island in the middle of the crescent-shaped Palm Jumeirah, linked to the mainland by a monorail.
- It is impossible not to be amazed by the impressive glass sculpture in the foyer, which stands 10 metres tall and cost around 10 million dollars to build. It is made up of more than 3,000 pieces of hand-blown glass and it took two years to complete.
- Our tasting session will treat us to all kinds of local aromas and flavours, expertly blended in the Arab-style Ayamna tea room, enriching our experience in this truly unique resort.
- The mythical lost city of Atlantis will come back to life as we make our way through the maze of paths and secret tunnels in The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- After leaving the hotel, we will visit the souk Al Bahar, or “fishermen's market'. Despite its name, this market offers many varieties of fragrant Arab perfumes, hand-woven rugs and state-of-the-art cameras. It is also an exceptional place to take magnificent photos of Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world.
Good to know
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- Dress code smart casual, shirt with collar, closed shoes (ladies can enter with opened shoes), no trainers, no t-shirt, no blue jeans, no short pants.
minimum age for consuming alcoholic drinks is 21 years.