SAND DUNE ADVENTURE IN A 4X4 VEHICLE
Panorama, Nature, Fun, 6
In a nutshell An excursion to explore life in the desert, amidst ever-changing dunes and a traditional Bedouin camp
Good to know
- Dubai Desert
- Bedouin camp
- Camel ride (optional)
- On this exciting excursion we experience the thrill of climbing up and down the peaks and troughs of sand dunes on powerful 4x4vehicles driven by desert safari experts.
- We stop at a Bedouin camp in the desert to savour a delicious Arab coffee accompanied by delicious dates, dried fruit and fruit juices.
- During our stop, we also have the opportunity to experience the excitement of a ride on camelback or to climb up and down the peaks and troughs of steep sand dunes.
Good to know
- We inform our guests that on the 2nd day of Dubai all the excursions will leave early in the morning between 7 and 8 am.
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- Guests must be in good physical health, this excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility or back problems problems.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes (for the desert) and casual clothing.
- This tour does not feature a guide.
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the excursion.
- Minors under the age of 4 cannot participate in the excursion.
- The capacity of each jeep is 6 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- All guests taking part in this excursion must leave their luggage outside the cabin according to their disembarkation time (check the Diario di Bordo).
- Hand luggage deposit is available on board.
- This excursion is reserved to all the guests who will not disembark in Dubai and to disembarking guests with the flight after 6 pm from Dubai Airport.
- We cannot garantee the same places on the same jeeps to families.
- It is not possible to carry strollers inside the jeeps.