THRILLING EXCURSION WITH AN ENCOUNTER WITH DOLPHINS
Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly, Free of guide, 51
In a nutshell
Good to know
An unforgettable adventure in the crystal clear waters of Oman to meet the dolphins.
- Boat Excursion
- Dolphin sighting
- After leaving Port Sultan Qaboos, we travel to Marina Bander al-Rowdha,where we will spend a truly unique day with the dolphins. The dolphin sightings will take place on speedboats, on which water and fruit juice will be served during the excursion. Although sightings are not one hundred per cent guaranteed, our experienced fishermen sail out to sea every morning to locate the dolphins and inform us of their movements. Furthermore, they are very common in the waters around the Omani coastline and around Al Fahal Island where they often enjoy chasing tuna. Therefore the likelihood of an encounter is very high.
Good to know
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This tour does not feature a guide, but an English-speaking local escort.
- Although the likelyhood of an encounter with the dolphins is very high, sighting is not 100% guaranteed.
- This tour is not recommended to guests who suffer from seasickness.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.