DISCOVERING MAGICAL FLORIANÓPOLIS
Badning, Kulturel, Meal included
Let’s be charmed by Florianopolis, capital of the Santa Catarina region famous for its natural beauty, amazing beaches, wonderful historic city centre and water sports.
What we will see
- Colombo Sales bridge
- Ercílio Luz bridge
- Praça XV de Novembro
- Palácio do Governo
- Praça da Alfândega
- Mercado Público
- Buffet lunch
- Lagoa da Conceição
- Praia da Joaquina
What we will do
- After disembarking in Porto Belo, a coach takes us to Florianópolis, capital of the state of Santa Catarina renowned for its natural beauty and quality of life.
- We cross the Colombo Sales bridge to reach the isle of Santa Catarina and enjoy the postcard view of the Ercílio Luz bridge, built in 1926.
- We visit the heart of the city with the beautiful Praça XV de Novembro, its shaded promenades and a centuries-old fig tree, the Cathedral, Palácio do Governo and Praça da Alfândega, location of the Mercado Público, built in 1898 in the traditional Azorean style.
- We stop for a buffet lunch in a welcoming fully air-conditioned restaurant.
- After lunch, we pass by various parts of the city to reach the famous Lagoa da Conceição, offering lovely panoramic views of the region.
- Before heading back, we have some free time on Praia da Joaquina, world famous for its surfing championships.
What you need to know
- The itinerary may be subject to change.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- Free time in Jurere instead of Praia da Joaquina in January.