TOUR OF “EUROPEAN” BLUMENAU
Giro turistico, Kulturel, Shopping, Meal included
Let's visit Blumenau, a unique “European” city with an amazing quality of life, welcoming people and peculiar events of German origin such as the Oktoberfest.
What we will see
- Proeb pavilions
- St Paul Apostle Cathedral
- Churrascaria lunch
- Rua XV de Novembro
What we will do
- From Porto Belo, we head to Blumenau, where our guides take us on a sightseeing tour of examples of Teutonic architecture such as the Prefeitura, a testament to the times when the city used to be a German colony.
- From here, we move on to the Proeb pavilions to see the venue of true Oktoberfest-style beer festival.
- We also visit the Cathedral of St Paul the Apostle, a majestic construction representing a modern Architectural concept for Catholic churches.
- We “go back” to Brazil temporarily and have lunch in a typical churrascaria with an excellent varied buffet.
- We can then do some shopping or stroll along the lovely Rua XV de Novembro.
What you need to know
- The itinerary may be subject to change.
- On Sundays, free time can be spent in the “Neumarket shopping mall” or in the Luckmar shop.