SCHOONER TOUR OF ILHABELA AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
A sightseeing tour of the island of Ilhabela on a schooner to admire its amazing beaches and wide variety of plants and animals typical of the Atlantic Rain Forest, which is why it was named Ilhabela, i.e. Beautiful Island.
- Sightseeing tour of Ilhabela
- Fine golden sand
- Crystal-clear streams
- We board a schooner for a sightseeing tour of the island of Ilhabela. Most of the island (85%) is a national park and was declared one of the last intact areas of Atlantic Forest by Unesco.
- We reach the beach, where we have some free time to take a swim, sunbathe and relax on the fine golden sand crossed by two crystal-clear streams. An amazing location that conveys a sense of tranquillity.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- The excursion is not recommended for guests who are allergic to insect bites.
- This excursion includes a Portuguese speaking guide.