CURAÇAO BY LAND AND SEA
A thrilling tour to discover what's best in Curaçao from a double perspective: by sea, with its magnificent underwater Caribbean world characterised by countless colours, fish and coral, and by land with the city of Willemstad, its history, architecture and typical products.
What we will see
- Seaworld Explorer semi-submarine ride: tropical fish and colourful coral colonies
- Queen Juliana bridge
- Landhaus Chobolobo distillery: sampling of Blue Curaçao liqueur
What we will do
- We start our sightseeing tour with a ride on the Seaworld Explorer semi-submarine: thanks to the large hull windows, we enjoy a sort of underwater cruise to explore the sea life around us.
- In fact, although the vessel doesn’t submerse fully, we can admire dozens of tropical fish and colourful coral colonies formed over thousands of years. We can even observe as the personnel feeds various fish.
- Back on dry land, we cross Queen Juliana bridge offering amazing views of the capital and St. Anna Bay. It is a four lane road bridge across St. Anna Bay named after Queen Juliana of the Netherlands. It weighs 3,400 tons and reaches a height of approximately 56 metres at its apex.
- Our next stop is the Landhaus Chobolobo distillery, where we can sample the Blue Curaçao liqueur famous all over the world.
- At this point, we can choose whether to stay in the centre of Willemstad to visit the city at our leisure and return to the ship on our own account.
What you need to know
We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
Participants must be able to climb/descend steps with or without assistance.
We recommend bringing insect repellent with you.
During the tour, the guide will provide information in English only.