La Romana/Santo Domingo
THE ISLAND OF SAONA AND ITS NATURAL POOLS
In a nutshell
Good to know
An exciting boat tour along the Dominican coast with panoramic views of the coastline and the crystal clear waters followed by lunch and a relaxing visit to the splendid Island of Saona.
- Panoramic boat tour
- Island of Saona
- Caribbean Buffet
- Relaxation on the beach
- Natural pool
- We leave from the port of La Romana by coach and head for Bayahibe, where we board our catamaran.
- During our panoramic tour along the coast we stop at the Caribbean beach of the Island of Saona, where we can indulge in various recreational activities such as: swimming in the crystal clear waters, sunbathing and relaxing in total abandon.
- When it is time for lunch we are treated to a Caribbean style buffet with refreshing drinks.
- After lunch, we have more time to relax and enjoy the splendid beach.
- We also stop for a peaceful swim at a charming natural pool that is less than one metre deep with particularly calm waters: ideal for regenerating energy reserves in preparation for the return journey by speedboat.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides. If these are not available then the guide's commentary will be provided in Spanish.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with back problems and pregnant women.
- The boats have open tops so we recommend waterproof clothing.
- The boat transfer to Saona Island takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Depending on the weather and the conditions of the sea, the swimming pool stop may be subject to change.
- The excursion returns to the port and is reserved for both guests in transit and disembarking. Check on board if the tour is compatible with your flight.