SAIL YOUR OWN ZODIAC SHIP AND SNORKELLING AT THE GRENADA UNDERWATER SCULPTURE PARK
In a nutshell We discover the island of Grenada in an unusual and thrilling way aboard E-Sea Riders two-person inflatable motorboats.
Good to know
- Saint George lagoon
- The large yachts of Port Louis Marina
- St. George’s Carenage
- After a short transfer to the E-Sea Riders base in the lagoon of St. George, we are welcomed by the staff who explains us how to use these inflatable motorboats before venturing into Caribbean Grenada.
- We pass by the large yachts of Port Louis Marina and inside St. George’s Carenage before reaching the Caribbean Sea.
- After seeing its picturesque colourful coast, we stop at the Underwater Sculpture Park, where we can snorkel or go for a swim.
Good to know
- Price is per person but the excursion shoud be booked on a per jet ski basis and not per person. It is not possible to book and participate in this excursion individually.
- The E-Sea Riders Boat jet skis can hold two persons. In case of single occupancy, two tickets will be charged.
- All drivers must be in possession of a valid driving license and be over the age of 18.
- When on board the jet ski, it is mandatory to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this excursion.
- Snorkelling equipment included.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum weight per inflatable jet ski: 180 kg.
- A guide will accompany us on the excursion and provide information in English.
- The excursion may take place in the morning or afternoon. The departure time will be provided in the Diario Bordo the evening beforehand.