ZIP-LINE: ADVENTURE IN THE TREES
In a nutshell Be prepared for an unforgettable journey above the tree tops: an exclusive tour through Antigua's lush rainforest.
Good to know
- Zip-line circuit in the trees
- Old Pump House
- Our adventure takes us through a zip line circuit with 26 stations on trees with safety guaranteed throughout: system redundancy is achieved with double ropes and the equipment used (harness and helmet) is 'state-of-the-art' material provided by leading companies in the field of equipment for adventure trails.
- After crossing the suspended bridge linked to the Old Pump House, we reach the opposite side of the ravine. We then go to the starting point of the circuit that includes 12 zip line descents (with cables from 16 to 100 metres long) beyond the ravine through the forest. Given the shape of the gorge, we spend most of the time above the tree tops, going in and out of the foliage.
- The circuit is made up of a total of 12 zip line descents, a tree house, 1 bridge and 3 aerial walkways: an extraordinary opportunity to observe the flora and fauna of the rainforest, listening to the song of the various bird species.
- At the tree house we can go on a 9 station adventure trail, alternatively we can cross the gorge to the bar to relax and watch the other participants making their way through the trees hanging from the zip lines.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Maximum weight: 113 kg.
- Minimum height: 152 cm.
- Minimum age: 9 years.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women, or guests who suffer from vertigo or convulsions or those with heart, back, knee or shoulder problems.
- During this excursion you are not allowed to wear shoes or sandals that do not fasten securely.
- To ensure safety, harnesses and helmets must be worn properly.
- You must wear long or short trousers and closed shoes.
- There is limited availability of English-language guides.