HELICOPTER TOUR OF THE ISLAND OF ANTIGUA
In a nutshell
Good to know
An unforgettable experience to view the Island of Antigua from an exceptional perspective and fly at a low altitude over its crystal clear waters.
- St. John’s, English Harbour, Nelson’s Dockyard
- Shirley Heights, Rendezvous Bay, Jolly Harbour
- Cades Reef, Fort James, Pillars of Hercules,
- Half Moon Bay, Devil’s Bridge, Hell’s Gate, Five Islands
- Jumby Bay, Prickly Pear, Green Island, Great Bird Island & Dickenson Bay
- We take an air-conditioned coach to the heliport which is a short distance from the Port of St. John.
- When we arrive at the heliport, we are given a safety briefing about the flight and then we board our helicopter to begin our sensational adventure to discover Antigua from above.
- Our spectacular tour has you aerially exploring Antigua’s stunning beaches, giving us the opportunity to view the whole circumference of the island which boasts more than 100 miles of coastline!
- You’ll fly above St. John’s, getting a rare aerial view of your cruise ship as you glide out beyond the harbour. As you leave the shore, you'll experience the island's beauty with a bird’s eye view of its sparkling azure waters.
- See every majestic beach, sprawling reef and outlying island as you soar along Antigua’s endless coastlines.
- Ascend through the lush interior, taking in every notable landmark on the way, including the famous sugarmills which still dot the island.
- Catch a rare overhead glimpse of the magnificent superyachts anchored in Falmouth Harbour before continuing your aerial tour of historic English Harbour.
- You’ll fly above the world-famous Shirley Heights Lookout and Nelson’s Dockyard, both part of Antigua's UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The tour continues going past the famous Half Moon Bay and Green Island, with its white sand, embracing the northern coast and the surrounding islands.
- We fly over Great Bird Island, Prickly Pear Island, many beaches and beautiful scenery, on to Dickenson Bay before returning to the helipad close to St. John's.
- See more of Antigua on this helicopter tour than most will see their entire vacation!
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The pilot will provide information in English.
- The itinerary may be subject to changes due to weather conditions.
- Maximum weight: 100 kg.
- Maximum height: 213 cm.
- The flight lasts approximately 25-30 minutes.
- The coach transfer to the helipad takes approximately 10 minutes.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- We recommend you bring your camera and wear comfortable shoes.