SNORKELING IN THE MARINE PARK OF ST LUCIA
Panorama, Nature, Beach, 6
In a nutshell A truly unique and incomparable experience: snorkeling in the tropical waters of St. Lucia looking for the most unusual fish and the most colourful corals.
Good to know
- West coast of the island: “La toc peninsula”, Marigot Bay the two villages of anse la raye and Canaries
- Soufrière Bay
- Snorkeling in the Marine Park: tropical fish and corals
- Relax on the catamaran and drinks
- We board our catamaran and we cruise for over than an hour along the west coast of the island, round La Toc Peninsula, the famous Marigot Bay (described by the English writer James Michener as the most beautiful bay in the Caribbean which is now a safe harbour for yachts and a haven for artists), the small fishing villages of Anse La Raye (which preserves its original Caribbean atmosphere) and Canaries.
- Here we have some free time to take photos before our snorkeling expedition. We enter the water from a platform and we start our underwater adventure exploring the underwater life of corals and tropical fish.
- After our snorkeling expedition we can relax on the catamaran before returning to the ship.
Good to know
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Maximum weight: 120 kg.
- Snorkelling equipment is included, the use of floats is mandatory.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with heart, neck or back problems and pregnant women.
- This excursion is conducted in English.