RELAX AT CARLISLE BEACH
Relax, Designed for families, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly, 51
In a nutshell We can enjoy a couple of hours of pure relaxation at Carisle Beach, in the south of Barbados.
Good to know
- Historic centre of Bridgetown, Garrison quarter
- Carisle Beach
- Relax on the beach, swim
- On the way to our destination, Carisle Beach, we pass through the historic centre of Bridgetown, the capital city of the island, and the Garrison Quarter, which are both listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- When we arrive at Carisle Beach, all we have to do is to lie down in total abandon on a sun bed in the shade of a tree or under an umbrella, forget all our worries and enjoy this enchanting part of the Caribbean.
- There are bathrooms and showers available for us and we are served with a refreshing drink at the beach.
- After a few hours of regenerating relaxation on the beach, we are ready to return to the ship.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- A sunbed and parasol for two guests are included (only for adults). The sunbed is not included for children under the age of 14.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.