BOAT RIDE AND SWIMMING WITH TURTLES
In a nutshell
Good to know
The Caribbean coast of Barbados, the natural habitat of Green Sea Turtles and Hawksbill Sea Turtles, offers the opportunity to have a close encounter with these animals.
- Boat ride
- Swimming with turtles
- Relax on the beach, swimming, snorkeling
- A brief minibus transfer takes us to the embarkation pier to board, from which we can enjoy panoramic views of the coast of Barbados as we sail in the Caribbean waters.
- The boat will drop anchor in an isolated bay where we can go snorkeling and, if we are lucky, swim with the turtles in their natural habitat while they are being fed.
- After this special and unique experience, we have some free time on the beach for a walk along the shoreline or a swim in these waters with a thousand shades of blue.
- With a warm welcome and the cordial Bajan hospitality, the crew will be at our service during the whole excursion, making us feel at home.
- Snorkeling equipment and the guidance of a qualified instructor are included.
Good to know
- Snorkeling and the turtle experience, which takes place most of the time but cannot be guaranteed, will only take place subject to weather and sea conditions. On rare occasions, it may be replaced with snorkeling in the vicinity of a wreckage.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You must be able to swim.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility or health problems which could affect their ability to snorkel.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Snorkeling equipment and the guidance of a qualified instructor are