SCENIC TOUR OF BARBADOS AND CARLISLE BAY
Sightseen, Relax, Culture & local gems, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, 51
Intense blue sea, the luxuriant green of the interior, the wild Atlantic coast, the picturesque villages with their colonial aura: this is a tour to discover the dream settings of this tropical paradise.
- Panoramic views of the western and eastern coasts, the island's hinterland
- Bridgetown, Statue of Lord Nelson, Parliament, Independence Square
- Carlisle Bay
- We begin the excursion with a coach journey along the western coast of Barbados, which boasts luxury resorts, restaurants and beautiful villas.
- We proceed towards the interior of the island to discover picturesque villages and churches surrounded by endless sugar cane plantations, on our way to the eastern coast with its wild landscapes and a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- A stop at the spectacular Bathsheba coast is a must. Here we have a few minutes free time that we can take advantage of to take a short walk or to take some photographs.
- On the way back to the capital, the coach takes us once again through the countryside of the hinterland, and once again in Bridgetown, we go through National Heroes Square where there is a statue dedicated to Lord Nelson, and then pass by the Parliament buildings and Independence Square.
- Our tour ends at Carlisle Bay, a beach with white sand and crystal clear waters where we can relax as we sip a refreshing drink.
Good to know
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- A sunbed and parasol for two guests are included.