RELAXING ON THE BEACH IN CANE GARDEN BAY
In a nutshell This excursion brings the Caribbean dream to life. There's an idyllic beach, crystal-clear waters perfect for an unforgettable swim and tall palm trees that offer refreshing shade as they sway in the sea breeze. There are also all the amenities you could wish for a comfortable sun lounger and a delicious drink.
Good to know
- Cane Garden Bay beach
- Sun lounger and drinks included
- The excursion will begin with a short walk to the end of the port where open-sided vehicles will be waiting to take us on an enjoyable tour of the interior of the island.
- Passing through small villages, we will travel along the scenic Great Mountain Rd until we reach the ideal viewpoint where we can take some incredible photos.
- Our journey will then continue uninterrupted until we reach our destination, the wonderful Cane Garden Bay beach on the Atlantic coast of the island of Tortola. * Here, an idyllic scene will unfold before our eyes: a long arc of glistening white sand lined with palm trees and lapped by blue waters, with the lush tropical vegetation creating a vibrant contrast in the background.
- When we arrive, a comfortable sun lounger and a drink will be waiting for us for a stylish start to our stay in this corner of Eden.
- In the time we have available, we can enjoy the stunning sea surrounding the Virgin Islands, soak up the sun, stroll along the beach or plunge into the crystal-clear waters.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The excursion includes: a sun lounger (for adults only) and a drink.