RELAX AND SNORKEL ON DE PALM ISLAND
Relax, Less than 1 hour walking, 50
In a nutshell
Good to know
A day dedicated to relaxation and fun, go snorkelling and admire the amazing flora and fauna of the Caribbean, or enjoy a relaxing day at the beach on the Caribbean’s sunniest island.
- De Palm island
- Water park
- Buffet lunch
- After a 15 minute coach transfer and after crossing the lagoon by boat, we head towards De Palm island, a dreamlike tropical island where we will enjoy 3 hours of fun!
- We can swim in the crystal-clear water, relax on the white sandy beach or play some volleyball.
- We can also explore the coral reef, populated with tropical fish. While snorkelling, we can admire the amazing blue parrotfish, typical of this part of the sea.
- Buffet lunch, alcoholic and soft drinks included.
- Sun loungers, showers and changing rooms also available.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Snorkelling equipment included.
- Snorkelling equipment and lessons are included in the price and lockers are available for hire.
- Height restrictions apply to some water slides.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the water slides.
- Children under 3 years of age must be wear a nappy in the park.
- Participants have the option to be left in the city centre, a short walk away from the ship. The return to the ship will be at their expense.