EAGLE BEACH: A DAY TO ENJOY UNDER THE CARIBBEAN SUN
A relaxing day at Eagle Beach on the island with the highest number of sunny days in all the Caribbean. Accompanied by the enchanting Aruba sea breeze we soak up the scent of the Caribbean sea and the fine white sand.
- A day on the beach at Eagle Beach
- Fofoti trees
- Eagle beach is one of the most spectacular beaches in Aruba.
- We can enjoy the warm sun, cool down in the shade of the picnic area and experience the thrill of a series of watersports.
- Eagle Beach is also the location for two of Aruba’s mostly-photographed gnarly Fofoti trees, which seem to bow down in homage to the extraordinary Caribbean landscape.
Good to know
- Do not forget to bring a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.