GRAND ETANG LAKE AND ANNANDALE WATERFALLS
Sightseen, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, 51
A tour amidst the abundant and wild nature of Grenada sure to leave us open-mouthed: spectacular waterfalls, volcanic lake, rainforest and, naturally, breathtaking landscapes.
- Grand Etang National Park and Grand Etang Lake
- Annandale Waterfalls
- Fort Frederick
- We will depart from St. George and climb the hills towards Annandale waterfalls, which outflow to the underlying basin with a 10 metre gap.
- We will reach the highest point of the island, at 630 metres above sea level, within the Grand Etang National Park,where the Grand Etang Lake stands, formed from the crater of an extinct volcano.
- On the return journey, the final stop is dedicated to a visit of Fort Frederick, the best preserved fort on the island, from where we can enjoy a spectacular view.
Good to know
- This excursion includes an English speaking guide.