ST. MAARTEN ISLAND TOUR AND LAGOON CRUISE
Panorama, Shopping, 6
In a nutshell An excursion upon the discovery of the western side of the island: we will sail along the lagoon of Simpson Bay on-board a comfortable boat with open bar, and we will explore the city of Marigot by foot and the hinterland by coach. A complete tour where attention is paid to every detail!
Good to know
- Simpson Bay
- Lagoon cruise on-board the Explorer
- Panoramic tour heading for Philipsburg
- We will leave the port by coach and sample the island for the first tome travelling along the south coast of St. Maarten until we reach Simpson Bay where the Explorer crew awaits.
- Our two storey boat is conveniently equipped, with toilets, outside bridges so we can tan ourselves whilst completely relaxed or sit in the shade.
- The two furnished bars are available to us throughout the entire trip and enable us to enter the magical and exciting world of the Caribbean with barrels upon barrels of genuine rum punch!
- On-board the Explorer we will cut through the crystal-clear waters of the largest salt water lagoon in Antilles, which covers most of the western side of the island, and we will cross the imaginary line which marks the border between Dutch and French waters.
- We will disembark at the port of Marigot, the French capital of the island, where we will have some time to explore the city and admire the traditional stores as well as high-end restaurants, luxury boutiques and the typical open-air cafés which align roads.
- We will continue our island tour by coach, following an interesting panoramic route which takes us to the ship.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The itinerary may be subject to change.