KAYAKING AND SNORKELLING IN ANTIGUA
Nature, Fun, 6
In a nutshell An exceptional opportunity to discover the island's natural beauties from its magnificent crystal-clear waters: first on board a kayak and then while snorkelling.
Good to know
- Kayak ride
- Bird Island.
- Snorkelling, relax on the beach or optional nature hike
- Snack and refreshments
- We board a motorboat along a picturesque route, which takes us to a magnificent lagoon where we take a 2-person kayak ride.
- After a short introduction to safety norms and a demonstration on how to paddle a kayak, our adventure starts, combining the fun of doing sport with an exclusive chance to admire nice scenery and enjoy a unique experience. There will also be strategic stops to learn about the local flora and fauna.
- Once back on the motorboat, we move to reach Bird Island. At Bird Island you can enjoy white sandy beaches, take the (8 minute) hike to the top on a rocky trail and photograph the panoramic views and look for seasonal birds and small wildlife.
- Snorkelling enthusiasts or beginners can follow the instructors for an unforgettable underwater experience near a cliff, reached by motorboat. Other guests can take advantage of the time to relax on the beach instead. We can lie in the shade of a coconut tree, sunbathe or dive into the crystal clear waters of the island.
- After returning to the kayak centre, we will reinvigorate our soul with home-made sweets and refreshments.
Good to know
- There is only a limited number of places available, we recommend that you book early.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- Minimum age: 7 years.
- Maximum weight: 90 kg.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility problems, pregnant women, those who suffer from back, knee, hip or neck pains and those who suffer from breathing or heart problems (e.g. asthma or epilepsy).
- We recommend wearing / bringing waterproof or non slip shoes. Important: Flip flops are unsuitable for the nature hike.