ABYSS ADVENTURE ON BOARD THE ATLANTIS SUBMARINE
In a nutshell
Good to know
Plunge upon the discovery of Barbados' marine marvels, the coral reefs, the seabed bustling with life and the mysterious wrecks on board the Atlantis submarine.
- Excursion on-board the Atlantis submarine
- Barbados' seabeds and coral reef
- Marine plant and wildlife
- We will hop on-board the Atlantis submarine and enjoy one of the most extraordinary natural displays in the Caribbean, literally plunging into the underwater world of the Barbados' seabeds.
- Thanks to the portholes, we will come face-to-face with the surprising underwater world and relative population, the rich, colourful wildlife: sea turtles, barracudas, angelfish and a whole array of tropical species which we can admire whilst remaining comfortably seated.
- The seabeds of Barbados do not just provide us with the chance to encounter sea creatures: at a depth of 40 metres, there is a shipwreck which sank at least a century ago now, which is now the natural habitat of corals, sponges, crustaceans, turtles, barracudas and moray eels.
- The submarine trip is, without a doubt, one of the most spectacular adventures to be experienced within the Caribbean Sea.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height: 90 cm.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Wheelchair users are not permitted on-board.