EVENING TOUR OF THE HERMITAGE
In a nutshell
Good to know
An exclusive evening tour of the Hermitage Museum, exploring the treasures kept in this symbolic icon of global art in peace and tranquillity.
- Guided tour of the Hermitage Museum in the evening when the museum is closed
- Our coach will take us on an evening trip to visit the Hermitage Museum. We will be some of the lucky few to visit it when it is closed to the general public, leaving us to admire the magnificence and beauty of the art collections and the palace's majestic interior in peace and tranquillity.
- This famous complex commissioned by Catherine the Great in 1764 comprises five buildings including the famous Winter Palace, the former residence of Russian emperors. Moving between the Russian royal family's reception rooms, a guide will show us part of this extremely famous museum where over three million works of art have been preserved including Egyptian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Chinese and Indian archaeological artefacts as well as priceless paintings by artists such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Rembrandt, Rubens and Tiziano.
Good to know
- Given its size, it is not possible to visit the entire museum; the museum's management team will decide which areas we will see.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- The price of the excursion includes tickets to use cameras and/or video cameras inside the palace.
- Headsets are included in the tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour is not recommended for Guests with mobility problems.
- Wheelchairs and pushchairs are not allowed inside palaces and museums.