4x4 TOUR OF IBIZA
Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking
The most secret and unexpected areas of Ibiza are worth discovering in a 4x4. Set off with an expert driver and in your 4x4 there's no obstacle you won't overcome. Discover the most beautiful beaches, climb to the highest point of the island and then head straight for Es Vedrà, an island wrapped in myths and legend. The trip also includes a stop for lunch with paella and sangría.
- Sa Caleta: ancient Phoenician port
- Cala Jondal: one of the most luxurious beach club resorts on the island
- Es Vedrà: island of myths and legends
- Local lunch in Benirras
- Village of San José
- Set off with your driver for the old Phoenician port of Sa Caleta.
- Head for the beach at Cala Jondal, one of the trendiest on the island, and then on to Es Vedrà. This island is said to be the third most magnetic point on Earth after the North Pole and the Bermuda Triangle!
- Whether that is truth or fiction, it's time for lunch. Paella and sangría await you in a local restaurant in Benirras.
- Then it's on to the beach at Cala Vadella for a dip in its crystal clear waters.
- It's time to venture to the center of the island, up to its highest point at 475 meters, and see Ibiza from above.
- Last stop, the village of San José.
Good to know
- The 4x4 adventure includes turns, hairpin bends and dirt tracks
- Each 4x4 will be driven by an expert, multilingual (English and Spanish) driver
- The 4x4s can accommodate 6 people, you may have to share the vehicle with other passengers.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Strollers cannot be carried in the 4x4s.
- The excursion is unsuitable for people with back problems or pregnant women.