The longest tour, Sightseen, Relax, MyExploration, Less than 1 hour walking, 53
All the best of the island, in two stages: Es Pujlos bay and Mitjorn beach, two must-see places in Formentera. You'll lose track of time at this UNESCO World Heritage Site: luckily you'll have plenty of time to play with. And if you get hungry, we've already arranged a pack lunch for you.
- Island of Formentera
- Es Pujols, with free time
- Mitjorn beaches, relaxing on the beach and pack lunch
- Formentera, the smallest of the Balearic islands, means “island of wheat”. The ancient Romans considered it an open air granary. Reach it by sea to admire its rugged coastline and varied seabed, for which it has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- But there is a lot more to Formentera and you'll soon see why in Es Pujols: a former fishing village, now a fashionable tourist resort that's bursting with life. “Chiringuitos”, the only club on the island and a hippy market are some of the attractions.
- Change the pace on the beaches of Mitjorn, or “midday beach”, one of the most spacious and wildest on the island, where you can slow down and have your wish for beach time fulfilled.
- Clear your mind of any worries, including where to find lunch, as we something delicious in store for you!
Good to know
- Beach umbrellas and loungers not included.
- During the tour, a local guide will provide assistance and information in English or Spanish.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.