SANTA EULALIA SEAFRONT AND THE ES CANAR MARKET
Panorama, PasseparTour, Shopping
We can enjoy the exotic and colourful Es Canar hippy market before taking a relaxing walk along the Santa Eulalia seafront.
What we will see
- Es Canar Market
- Santa Eulalia
What we will do
- We can let ourselves be captivated by the stalls of the Es Canar hippy Market, which attracts many tourists every year but also many local residents, the ibicencos, and browse through the local handicrafts and some of the more eccentric items. In the market we find mostly clothing and accessories, from belts embellished with coral to silk and lace clothing, from hats to sandals, all extremely colourful, lively and cheerful, perfect for those who want to add a bohemian touch to their attire.
- After a short coach journey, we reach the centre of Santa Eulalia, where we can take a walk on the spectacular waterfront decorated with beautiful palm trees along the beach.
What you need to know
- The excursion does not include a guide, but a hostess will accompany the guests as far as the market in Santa Eulalia.
- The itinerary may be subject to change.
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark at Ibiza.