PANORAMIC TOUR OF TALLINN
In a nutshell
Good to know
A tour of the Estonian capital to discover its key sights, not forgetting a stroll through its picturesque historic centre.
- Kadriorg Park and the Auditorium of the Estonian Song Festival
- Pirita, Olympic village and ruins of the Convent of Saint Brigit
- Old Town with free time to stroll
- On leaving the port, we will proceed to the cultural centre of Tallinn and Kadriorg Park, founded by Peter the Great. We will make a stop at theAuditorium of the Estonian Song Festival, which hosts national singing competitions with approximately 30,000 participants! We will also enjoy some free time here to explore the local market.
- We will board our coach once again to admire some beautiful villas en route to Pirita Marina, home to the sailing events for the Moscow Olympics in 1980. We will see the Olympic Village and ruins of the Convent of Saint Brigit.
- We will then continue on to the Old Town, also known as Toompea, passing the famous Russalka Memorial. On arrival in the historic centre of Tallinn, we will spend some free time in this captivating place, without missing any of the main sights thanks to the suggestions provided by our guide, including the Toompea Castle, seat of Parliament, and the imposing orthodox Cathedral of Aleksander Nevsky. After a pleasant walk, we will say goodbye to the Estonian capital and return to the ship.
Good to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early