DISCOVER LONDON AND MADAME TUSSAUDS WAXWORKS MUSEUM
Panorama, Fun, Lunch not included
A fun-filled excursion awaits us on the streets of London and inside Madame Tussauds, a museum of lifelike waxworks and many other jaw-dropping attractions.
What we will see
- Panoramic tour
- Madam Tussauds
- Free time in Covent Garden, Westminster or Tower of London
- The Spirit of London Ride
- Marvel Super Heroes 4D
What we will do
- We make our way to the centre of London by coach and remain on board for a panoramic tour of the city, which takes us past the capital's most important landmarks.
- Our tour continues with a visit to Madame Tussauds waxworks museum, which features over 300 lifelike wax statues of famous figures. The museum also houses the Spirit of London Ride, in which a miniature London cab takes visitors through the various historical and cultural events that have made London the great world capital it is today.
- We also enjoy some free time to eat and the chance to do a little shopping at Covent Garden or Westminster or Tower of London.
- And to end the excursion in style, we step into the world of Marvel Super Heroes for a spectacular, 4D-experience in the company of the Incredible Hulk, Spiderman and Wolverine.
What you need to know
- ?The coach journey between Harwich and London lasts about 2 hours.
- A guide is not provided for the return journey to the port.