PANORAMIC TOUR OF TRONDHEIM
This tour includes the major landmarks of Trondheim, a lively and historic university city and home of the famous Nidaros Cathedral.
What we will see
- Nidaros Cathedral (from outside)
- Trøndelag Folk Museet
- Elgeseter Bridge
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach and head for the city centre.
- We then come to Nidaros Cathedral, originally built in 1070 but subsequently restructured on numerous occasions which have given it a Gothic-Romanesque style. It is one of the most beautiful and imposing cathedrals in the Scandinavian peninsula.
- After viewing the exterior of the Cathedral, we proceed on our tour of the major landmarks of the city before concluding the excursion with a visit to the Trøndelag Folk Museet.
- We then return to the ship crossing over the Elgeseter Bridge.
What you need to know
- In case of inclement weather appropriate clothing is recommended.
- As this excursion is conducted mainly on foot, you are advised to wear comfortable shoes.