TROMSØ TOUR AND CABLE CAR RIDE
We set off to explore the most populated city of the North of Norway, surrounded by a breathtaking scenery of islands, fjords and mountains. A city that was once inhabited by hunters of seals and elephant seals and a starting point of many Arctic expeditions and is now a University city which boasts a blend of old and new Architecture.
What we will see
- University Museum
- Tromsø Bridge
- Arctic Cathedral
- Panoramic Cable Car Ride
What we will do
- The first stop of our visit is the University Museum, which is renowned for Geology, Geography, Botany and the fascinating Sami culture.
- We then cross the Tromsø bridge and head for the Arctic Cathedral, which we will view from the outside. This splendid cathedral has an ultra modern architectural style and a shape that recalls a Sami tent, or indeed the tip of an iceberg.
- Our tour ends with a marvellous Panoramic Cable Car Ride to view the city, the surrounding fjords and mountains from above.
What you need to know
- In case of inclement weather appropriate clothing is recommended.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.