TRANSFER TO NORTH CAPE
Sightseen, Designed for families, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly
In a nutshell This excursion takes us to the edge of a continent and the start of a new adventure: welcome to North Cape, the most northern point of Europe.
Good to know
- North Cape
- Nordkapphallen (North Cape Hall): chapel, bar, restaurant, spectacular ocean view
- Film exploring the history of North Cape, and four seasons in the life of this mysterious place
- Our excursion will take us to North Cape, the most northern point of Europe and a place that, for hundreds of years, has attracted generations of explorers from all over the world. It represents the final frontier with the Arctic Ocean and is one of the best places in Northern Norway to observe the Aurora Borealis.
- Here we find the Nordkapphallen, a tourist visitor centre which offers plenty of space in which to enjoy the spectacular landscape. We can relax, take a coffee break, do a little shopping and visit the planet's most northerly chapel. On the top floor of the building is a restaurant that offers an incredible view of the uplands and the infinite ocean.
- We are enchanted by a film that tells us of the history of generations of inhabitants and takes us on a journey through four seasons in this landscape of contrasts, spectacular lights and breathtaking scenery, all set to an engaging soundtrack. The film is projected on the world's first 180° screen
- The site is located 307 metres above sea level and there are always gusty winds. We therefore recommend that you wear a jacket.
Good to know
- The exclusion includes coach transfer to North Cape.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.