Allow ourselves to be carried away with the beauty of the eastern coast of Kristiansand: a boat tour exposing us to a landscape littered with islands, , islets and reefs, stopping at the picturesque town of Lillesand.
What we will see
- Boat tour
- Eastern coast of Kristiansand, Blindleia canal, Lillesand
What we will do
- Kristiansand, with approximately 73,000 inhabitants,is the fifth largest city in Norway. Located on the southern coast, it is a favourite holiday destination amongst the Norwegians with its typical towns and picturesque coastline.
- Against this background, on the eastern coast of Kristiansand an internal canal has formed, Blindleia, which we will cross by boat along with three hundred other small vessels, which navigate here protected from the open sea.
- The coastline is characterised by white wood houses, originally built by local fishermen and sailors but which now belong to city dwellers who use them as holiday homes.
- We will head to Lillesand, a city with approximately 9 thousand inhabitants, where we will have some free time to explore the small roads brimming with typical shops, restaurants and art exhibitions before returning to Kristiansand.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- The itinerary may be subject to change.
- The boat has seats inside and outside; in the event of inclement weather, you are advised to bring a raincoat and wear appropriate clothing.