DUBROVNIK AND LOKRUM ISLAND
From architectural to natural beauties: a visit to Dubrovnik's old town followed by a pleasant walk amongst the lush vegetation of the island of Lokrum.
What we will see
- Dubrovnik's old town
- Lokrum island
What we will do
- Our excursion begins with a guided tour, during which we will cross the old town of Dubrovnik on foot.
- At the end of the tour we will board a motorboat for the island of Lokrum which once belonged to the Benedictine monks.
- Covered with lush vegetation and strewn with exotic plants, the island was declared a nature reserve in 1964 and in 1976 it was recognised as a Special Forest Vegetation Reserve.
- In this natural park of indescribable beauty, we can walk along one of the island's many walking trails to admire the numerous pines and cypresses, the ruins of a historic French fortress and an abandoned monastery.
- Weather permitting, from the characteristic beach of flat, smooth rocks we can also take a plunge into the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.?
- There are no deckchairs or parasols on the beach.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- This tour is not recommended for individuals who suffer from sea sickness or those who have mobility problems.
- In order to guarantee the health of our guests, in compliance with the regulations and the respect of the safety protocol, the itineraries and the duration of the excursions may be subject to changes, even if not substantial.