PANORAMIC TOUR OF LONDON AND CRUISE ON THE THAMES
Panorama, Shopping, Packed lunch
This tour offers an introduction to London and its main attractions. The capital of the United Kingdom welcomes us with its distinctive red double-decker buses, friendly 'bobbies', monumental churches, imposing statues and charming pubs.
What we will see
- Buckingham Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- Big Ben
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Tower Bridge
- Thames Cruise
- Parliament Square
- Free time at Covent Garden, Westminster or Tower of London
What we will do
- We make our way to the centre of London by coach and remain on board for a panoramic tour of the city, which takes us past the capital's most important landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament and the famous Tower Bridge.
- We continue to admire this beautiful city as we embark on a delightful cruise on the River Thames, during which an expert guide will provide a summary of all of the sights we see along the banks of the river.
- Back on dry land, we head for Parliament Square where we have the opportunity to take photographs of the surrounding landmarks, which include Westminster Abbey, where all the kings and queens of England were crowned, and the Palace of Westminster also known as the Houses of Parliament, seat of the two chambers of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- We end our tour with a bite to eat and the chance to do a little shopping at Covent Garden or Westminster or Tower of London.
What you need to know
- This tour includes a basket lunch prepared by our ship staff.
- The local currency is the Pound Sterling. Euros are not accepted.
- The return journey to Dover does not feature a tour guide.
- During the river cruise, the guide will provide information in English only.