EXPLORE PARIS INDEPENDENTLY
An excursion to visit the City of Light entirely independently, with an opportunity to choose the places you visit with a map and two metro tickets provided.
What we will see
- Independent visit of Paris
What we will do
- We will leave Le Havre and set off along the motorway in the direction of Paris. Having arrived at the capital, we will stop at the "Cours la Reine" coach park where passengers will begin their own discovery of the city, free to choose which places and monuments to visit using the map and metro tickets provided.
- At the end of the visit our meeting place will once again be the Cours la Reine coach park, from where we will set off back to Le Havre.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- 2 metro tickets and a map of Paris will be provided for this tour.
- The transfer to Paris takes approximately 3 hours each way.