THE HEART OF PARIS BY BOAT
Culture, Meal included
An intriguing way of discovering Paris, by sailing along the Seine on board one of the memorable bateaux mouches to admire the French capital and its monuments from a different, original perspective.
What we will see
- Paris: coach tour and bateau mouche: Eiffel Tower, Musée d'Orsay and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Lunch on board a bateau mouche
What we will do
- Our visit to Paris will begin with a coach tour of the city's main streets, giving us an initial taste of its frenetic, electrifying atmosphere.
- We will then leave the coach to discover the city by another mode of transport, the famous bateau mouche , sailing along the calm waters of the Seine. From here, immersed in the peaceful atmosphere of a river loaded with history, we can admire some of the most famous monuments in the world from a different, original perspective: the Eiffel Tower , the Musée d'Orsay and Notre Dame Cathedral , symbols of French grandeur.
- We will have lunch on board this quintessential vessel , an opportunity to sample fine French cuisine and listen to the music that accompanies our slow journey through history and culture.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The coach transfer to Paris takes approximately 3 hours each way. The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark at Le Havre.