OIA AND FIRA: COLORS OF THE CYCLADES
Sightseen, Designed for families, MyExploration, Passepartour, From 1 to 3 hours walking
Step into a Greek postcard: lose yourself among the winding streets and white houses decked with flowers, blue-domed churches and windmills. Feast your eyes on the bay and volcano. Round off the trip in Fira with the view of the crater's edge. You'll have some free time left to explore it at your own pace.
- Fira with view of the caldera and free time
- Reach Santorini on a launch boat: you're in Athinios harbor. From here travel by bus to the north of the island, as far as Oia. Our guide will take you on a discovery tour to the most iconic village in the Cyclades. Perched on a cliff, Oia will present you with one of the best views of the caldera and nearby islands.
- You can browse around the art galleries, bookshops and luxury boutiques. And taste the traditional yogurt with honey and fruit or take photos of a blue dome perched on a cliff overlooking the sea.
- Then we're off to Fira: the capital of Santorini stands on the edge of the caldera, 260 meters above sea level. Here you'll have free time to explore the island's liveliest town at your leisure. You'll return to the dock by cable car for a final view suspended between the cliff and the sea. The fare is on us.
Good to know
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- The tour ends in Fira. Guests can return to the ship using the tender service by the “all onboard” time stated in the Diario di Bordo.
- Guests can reach the tender station by cable car or on foot. The cable car fare is included in the excursion price.