A TOUR OF THE THREE ISLANDS BY SPEEDBOAT AND AN ADVENTURE BY JEEP
Nature, Beach, Fun
An excursion by speedboat with a varied array of spectacular panoramas around the coast of the island. The tour includes the island of Comino, an exploratory tour of the island of Gozo by jeep and a regenerating dip in the waters of Hondoq Bay.
What we will see
- Saint Paul's Islands
- Mellieha Bay
- The Island of Comino
- The Island of Gozo
- Hondoq Bay
What we will do
- We leave from the quay (weather permitting) on a speedboat, to explore the east coast of Malta, from where we see the coastal towns of Sliema and Bugibba, Saint Paul's Islands and Mellieha Bay.
- We proceed away from the Maltese coast and head for the Island of Comino to see its splendid caves and stunning Blue Lagoon.
- We then head for the port of Mgarr, where there will be a jeep waiting for us to go exploring the Island of Gozo, an island of breathtaking beauty that is full of splendid hidden corners.
- Lastly, we stop at Hondoq Bay, where we have nothing else to do other than succumbing to the temptation of a swim in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean (here again, weather permitting).
- At this point we go back to our speedboat for an exciting return journey to the Grand Harbour.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- Minimum age: 5.