VALLETTA ON FOOT AND A 5D CINEMA EXPERIENCE
Panorama, PasseparTour, Culture, Shopping, Fun
A walking itinerary to discover Valletta, the capital of the island, and to see the "Malta 5D" show, a cinematic experience full of special effects for adults and children.
What we will see
- Barrakka Gardens
- Saint John's Co-Cathedral
- Malta 5D
What we will do
- We leave from the quay where the ship is berthed and after a 500 metre walk we arrive at the other end of Lascaris Wharf where we take a panoramic lift that takes us up to the 18th century Barrakka Gardens. From here we have a magnificent view of Malta's natural Grand Harbour and the historic cities of Senglea, Cospicua and Vittoriosa.
- We continue in the direction of Saint John's Co-Cathedral, founded by the Knights Templar of Malta in 1577 and which houses the famous masterpiece by Caravaggio, 'the Beheading of Saint John the Baptist'.
- The next stop is the fantastic Malta 5D show, a cinematic experience full of 3D images for an unmissable journey through the history of the island. The special effects throughout the film make Malta 5D a perfect show for all ages.
- After some free time we take the panoramic lift again to return to Lascaris Wharf.
What you need to know
- This excursion is conducted mainly on foot, it is therefore recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- This excursion is not recommended for wheelchair users.
- The excursion is conducted in English or Italian while the 'Malta 5D' show is available in all languages.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.