VISIT TO TANGIERS WITH A FOLKLORE SHOW
Culture, Shopping, 1
In a nutshell A tour of the splendid city of Tangiers coupled with a folklore show.
Good to know
- Place de France
- Cape Spartel
- Kasbah Museum
- Old Medina
- Folklore Show
- Bazaar and Berber Pharmacy
- We leave from the jetty where the ship is berthed and we set
off for a panoramic coach tour of the city, passing by Place de France towards the new mountain road and Cape Spartel, the point where the
Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- We get off the coach for a
welcome break and refreshments, followed by an entertaining folklore
- After the show, we resume our tour and head for the Kasbah where we visit the museum and take advantage of the opportunity to see a
unique exhibition of Moroccan art, with typical arts and crafts products from
all the regions, such as the typical plaited baskets, terracotta items,
- Before going back to the ship our guide will accompany us for
a walk in the maze of crowded narrow streets of the old medina, where we
have some time to dedicate to shopping for typical products in a Berber
Pharmacy and/or a bazaar.
Good to know
- The tour of the Medina is conducted mainly on foot. As such, we advise wearing comfortable shoes.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.