LANDSCAPES OF THE CINQUE TERRE: RIOMAGGIORE, VERNAZZA AND MONTEROSSO
Sightseen, From 1 to 3 hours walking, 53
In a nutshell Savour the enchanting scenery that surrounds Riomaggiore, Vernazza and Monterosso: terraced hillsides and vineyards sloping down to the seashore. These three picturesque villages are part of the Cinque Terre National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Good to know
- Together with our guide we will reach the village of Levanto by bus, starting part of our journey in a unique environment, characterized by an amazing nature and secular traditions, in which the inhabitants of these lands are strongly linked.
- We will then go into the village of Monterosso, the largest of the five towns that make up the Cinque Terre. We will be able to enjoy some free time lunch and shopping before reaching Vernazza by train.
- Once arrived the guide will give us some information about the town and will show us the most beautiful spots of this famous village before giving us some free time.
- Our last stop of our pleasant trip by train will be a visit of Riomaggiore before returning to La Spezia by train and bus.
Good to know
- In winter, and in the event of bad weather, the boat trip will be replaced by a train journey and the itinerary may be subject to change.