KAYAKING AND SNORKELING IN DUBROVNIK
Panorama, Nature, Beach, Drink included
Do you want to do it all? It[s here for the taking: a 7th century medieval village, an incredible view from the sea as you row your kayak, snorkeling in pristine waters and a delicious snack on the beaches of Kolorina and Betina.
- Dubrovnik's old town, Vrata od Pila, Lovrijenac Fortress
- Kolorina Bay
- Lokrum Island: panoramic view
- Snack on Betina Beach
- Vrata od Pila, the main entrance to the old town, is accessed across a stone bridge supported by two Gothic arches built in 1471.
- Your kayaking adventure begins not far from here, in Kolorina Bay. You'll follow your local guide to a spot just below the walls of the Lovrijenac Fortress, which looks even more impressive viewed at this angle from the sea. We're talking about the famous Red Keep, a 37-meter high structure overlooking the sea, used as the King's Landing in the TV series Game of Thrones.
- Then continue along the southern section of the old town walls until you spot Lokrum Island. Rest your paddles on Betina Beach: it's time for a dip and some snorkeling to admire the many species of plant and animal life to be found on the sea bed here.
- All these activities will make you hungry so a fresh snack is what you need before returning to Kolorina Bay.
Good to know
- A local guide will provide the necessary instructions for the activity.
- The excursion is unsuitable for children under 11 years old.
- Life jackets must be worn during the kayak trip.
- Two-seater kayaks are used for the excursion.
- Guests can return on board using the shuttle bus. Check the time of the last shuttle in the Diario di Bordo.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.