A PANORAMIC COACH TOUR OF MONTENEGRO
In a nutshell
Good to know
A unique chance to explore the natural treasures of Montenegro and discover its rich historical and cultural heritage with visits to the Medieval towns of Kotor, Cetinje and Budva.
- Kotor Bay from Mount Lovcen
- We drive to the top of Mount Lovcen by coach to enjoy the magnificent panoramic view of the Bay of Kotor.
- Our excursion continues towards Njegusi, a small town on the slopes of Mount Lov_en where we taste some local specialities, before moving on to nearby Cetinje over the magnificent karst hills that serve as a natural barrier. Cetinje was the capital of Montenegro until after World War II when, with the annexation to Yugoslavia, it was transferred to Podgorica.
- We then descend to the sea and we come to Budva, where we stop to stroll around the picturesque Medieval streets and admire the ancient 15th-century walls that surround the historic centre. The town is now located on a peninsula which was formerly an island and subsequently connected to the mainland by a sandy isthmus which formed over the years.
Good to know
- The tour is conducted mainly by coach.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.