FLAMENCO FEVER AT THE SON AMAR
We're in Spain, so let's dance the flamenco. Not just anywhere but at the Son Amar estate, an internationally renowned centre for this dance. Attend a class with a professional dancer and enjoy an unmissable show. Grand “final fiesta” with dancing, tapas and sangría.
- A performance of “Passion!” at the Son Amar estate
- Flamenco class
- Tapas and sangría tasting
- We travel across the Sierra de Tramuntana mountain range, a UNESCO World Heritage Site heading for the Son Amar estate, a typical Majorcan farm dating back to the 16th century and a venue for internationally renowned shows.
- In one of the rehearsal rooms of the estate, a dancer will give you a very enjoyable flamenco class, introducing you to the most famous of Spanish dances.
- You will then watch Passion!, an intense flamenco show as passionate as the love story being performed. The dancers, light and sound effects are the unmistakable features of one of the most prestigious theaters in Europe.
- The event cannot fail to include a tasting of tapas and sangría. You'll then be involved in the 'final fiesta', demonstrating the dance skills you have just learned. Fun and laughter guaranteed.(Good to know)
- Alcoholic drinks will only be served to adults over the age of 18
- The Son Amar Show can be photographed but not filmed.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
Good to know
Duration: 4 hrs Tasting Cluster: Culture & Local Pearls Customer to Exploring Couples, Silver Explorers Difficulty level: easy