EXPLORE ATHENS ON YOUR OWN (Half Day)
A half-day excursion with the chance to explore the cradle of Western civilisation our own way, and at pace we choose ourselves: the city of Athens, where every corner tells a story rich in art and history.
What we will see
- Syngrou Avenue
- Athens: explore the centre at your leisure
What we will do
- Having listened to the recommendations of our tour rep, we leave the port at Piraeus by coach and head along the sea front, crossing Syngrou Avenue on our way to the centre of Athens.
- From here, we are free to explore the nooks and crannies of this vibrant city at our leisure and discover the splendour of the fascinating monuments that wait to be discovered in the shadow of the Acropolis.
- We can visit the National Museum of Archaeology, for instance, and its collection of ancient masterpieces from all over Greece, or stroll through the city discovering sites and monuments that recall the glory of the ancient world, such as the Arch of Hadrian, and the Agora. The choice is yours and yours alone: discover Athens and create your own, unforgettable experience.
What you need to know
- This excursion does neither include a guide nor a local rep.