PasseparTour, Beach, Fun, 6
In a nutshell
Good to know
Let's enjoy a few hours of total relaxation on the splendid beach of Kourouta, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Ionian Sea.
- Panoramic glimpses of the Katakolon shore
- Kourouta Beach
- Crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea
- Leaving behind the port and the typical fishing village port of Katakolon, we will take the coach to Kourouta beach, admiring the enchanting panoramic glimpses of this corner of Greece along the way.
- When we get to the beach, all we need to do is give in to the call of the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea for a refreshing swim. Then we can lie back comfortably on our sun beds and enjoy the sun. We will have everything we need to invigorate body and mind, far from the chaos and frenzy of daily life.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The price of the excursion includes sun beds, beach umbrellas, open air shower, a drink and a ½ litre bottle of water.
- Children up to age 14 years share a sun bed with their parents.
- Toilets are at the bar on the other side of the street.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Due to strong currents you must be a good swimmer.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- A local courier will provide support on the beach.
- The excursion may take place in the morning or afternoon.